Friday, March 12, 2010

Becoming A Better Business Owner

Sometimes we all need a little push. A reminder that we can continue what we dream. Some women enjoy learning from others. Some teach. Some join networking groups. This particular woman became a different entrepreneur this week from a seminar. Ladies, we all need a way to grow. A way to become better business women. Do what you can and share with others!

"I went with low expectations and returned home a different person. A different artist, business owner, dreamer, entrepreneur. I feel confident and alive. I feel loved and connected and energized. I feel tired and fearful and overwhelmed. I love feeling all of this." -Jessica Cudzilo

Watch this video and get inspired!

Jasmine Star

Attitude. Confidence. Style.

Valerie Weissinger
Val's Boutique
Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment